||The leader in mortgage technology|
for property valuations!
Welcome to Assurant Valuations - 9151 Blvd 26, Suite 400, North Richland Hills, TX 76180
Here are some steps which we hope will help you overcome any problems you may be having.
I forgot my Login ID or Password
Get IE 6.0
Try to Login Again
Troubleshooting:Step A. The very first thing that you should check is that the User ID and Password that you are entering match the User ID and Password that was emailed to you. Try your login at least 2-3 times in case you mis-type your password or user ID, 95% of all problems tend to be typos!
Step B. The next key step is to make sure that you are using Internet Explorer version 5.5 or above. You can do this by following these steps:
1. Towards the top of Internet Explorer there is a menu bar. You should click the 'Help' menu choice.
2. In the Help Menu dropdown click on 'About Internet Explorer'. If you see something like 'About Navigator' or 'About Communicator' then you are currently using Netscape. You will need to download Microsoft's free browser, which you can do in step D.
3. Look right under the fancy Internet Explorer logo and you should see a Version: #. If this # is less than 5.5 then you will need to click the quick link above or go to step D.
Step C. Your browser may be caching (storing) old information that has recently changed. You can try the following steps to solve the problem:
1. You can try holding down the CONTROL (Ctrl) key on your keyboard while clicking the 'Refresh' button which looks like a paper with circular recycling arrows and is located just under the menu bar on top of Internet Explorer. This will reload the current website. You can then attempt to input your Username and Password again.
2. You may try turning off browser caching by going to the 'tools' menu bar. Choose 'Internet Options' from the menu that pops up. There is a section towards the middle of the window that opens that says: Temporary Internet Files. Click on the 'Settings' button and make sure that 'Every visit to the page' is checked. If you change it, click 'OK', then 'OK'. You should also click on 'Delete Files..' under Temporary Internet files which will remove any old pages that may still be on your computer.
Step D. Our site is designed for use with the most recent versions of Internet Explorer on the PC. If you are a Macintosh user and cannot use the newest Internet Explorer please call us so that we can help you further, otherwise follow this link to Microsoft's web site: http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie/downloads/ie6/default.asp Simply click 'Go' under the download banner on the right and microsoft will guide you through rest of the update.
Step E. Close all Internet Explorer windows and open a new one and try to login again.
If these steps fail to get you logged in, or you have any problems following them, please do not hesitate to call us at: (817) 581-2900.
The Assurant Valuations Team